#24: The Books That Changed My Business
From introversion to social media, creativity to sun signs... these are the five books that have helped me better understand myself and my business. I'm also giving away two of Austin Kleon's book in this episode -- they're great additions to anyone's collection!
Books I mentioned:
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things No One Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
- Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays by Theresa Cheung
Other things mentioned:
- Review The Freelance Friday Podcast on iTunes and take a screenshot before submitting!
- DM the screenshot to me on Instagram @ajourneyeast_.
- Giveaway runs until August 17th, 2018.
- Open to anyone, anywhere.
- Must be 18+ or have parental permission.
Keep up with me here:
Be sure to rate and review the show on iTunes! If you'd like a shoutout on a future episode, screenshot your review and send it to me via Instagram DM @ajourneyeast_!
Use code FREEFRIPOD for 20% off my courses here.